Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Photobucket
Tomorrow school reopen. ): Checking exams scrips somemore!
Gosh , sure flung my Math , Science , History and a few more subjects. D:
Had been wondering if i failed my maths , what am i gonna to do. >:
If i failed my Maths , can i still take POA ? ><>
My helix is still pain manzxzx ! It's infection and swollen! );
I decided to take it out and give up on my helix .
I know it's wasted but no choice cause it's painful and there's blood too.
Lol , maybe will re-peirce on the other day? (:
And thanks baby for cheering me up today , ily much <3!
I know that today there's alot of things happened ,
thanks for being there for me. (: And good luck for tomorrow alright ?
Hope that nothing will happened okay? <:
Tomorrow is our 2nd monthsary ready , i'm so happy. Hahah :D
Currently chatting with Baby now , hoho!