Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
♥ RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Urgh!!! I'm freaking hot nowwwww !!!
My god !!! I'm bored tooooo mannnn!!!! D:
Hmmm , currently at cousin's house using comp now. ^^
Later gonna go AMK HUB ! And baby is finding meeee!
AkuMissDieHim Super Duper Ultra much can?!!? ):
Okay okay , and i'm gonna buy lots of clothes later !
Hopefully i can find myself some clothings later on. :D
I'm seriously lack of clothes okay ! Lol :P
Ahhhh ~!!! I seriously need a phoneeee nowwww !
I can't live without my phone ! And just 2 days , i'm
missing my phone ready. )'; Oh my god ! ><
Okay whatever is it , just a random post for today. (;
If there's time when i'm home , i will post again. :D
Oh yea ! And i seriously hate my fringe now ! Right now !
Have to clip all up ! ); Eeeek , fxck it upside down , left & right luh! -'-!