
A short post shall end my day today. (:
Anyway , changed my blogskin to this.
Had been rotting at home about 12345 days ready. >:
Me wanna go out but can't ! *Sad ):
Baby , mummy , bibi , xingan , baby daughter is jio-ing me out !
Will go out with you guys during the novembers alright? (:
Mummy wants to go Escape Theme Park with me !
Bibi wants to go shisha with me !
Xingan and baby daughter wants to celebrate our birthday together ! :D
I'm waiting this days to come manzxzx! <3
And i want to go out work after my birthday !
I don't wanna stay at home doing nothing anymore !
I'm oh so bored at home!!! T.T
Okay okay , shall end my post today.
Tomorrow will be rotting at home again. Oh my god. ):
Tomorrow will be rotting at home again. Oh my god. ):
