Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Woke up at 8am in the morning , prepared and
Chiochiomei's father came to fetch me to Discovery
Center. And the journey is super long can! :x
Finally reached after a hour of rotting in the car. (:
Walked around , lots of laughters too. :D
Around 2+pm , went to have our lunch at Jurong Point.
Had lunch at NewYork and it's awesome. :B
Homed at 5+pm , tonned at their house.
Was chatting on the phone with Bby and slept at 2+am going 3am. (:
Had fun with Chiochiomei and her family today! :D
Going out with them tomorrow to Bugis again! <3




Bby , there's some obstacles between us this 3 days.
And i really hope that you can forget everything
but i know that it's not easy. But i really hope.
And i really want you to know that i really love you alot.
I've told you how i feel and all that ,
i know you're sad in the first place and kept on putting
all the blames on you. But overall is not your fault alright?
Maybe i'm in the wrong too , ): Don't think too much anymore okay?
I dont want you to do that is because i dont want to cause so much trouble.
I dont want you to get caught , i dont want you to feel any regret-ness
after doing that. But i know that you will say you won't.
I don't want you to lose a friend because of me.
You know him maybe more than a year? But i don't want
you to do that and lose him because of me.
Bby , do you understand? I really feel bad when this comes to me.
I don't know what should i do , i told you not to. But i can sense that
in your heart , you really want to do that. I felt sad after you told me that
you listened to your friends what they said. I really felt sad.
Yes , indeed you said that i don't understand what's your feeling.
But maybe i really do , only you can't sense of it.
But it's okay , now i only hope that you will get that off easily and be yourself.