Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Sunday, February 7, 2010




School tomorrow again , so i'm not been updating for five days.
Continue to keep my tagboard alive alright? (:

I'm sad now , leave me alone people. ):
So sorry that i'm selfish , so sorry that i treat you unfairly.
I'm really sorry to make you feel sad , shag , moody ):

Replied Tags.


7 Feb 10, 12:22
Lynn<'3: those u said at plurk :0, hehezxc ..
Replied: Oh i see , hahaha. (:

7 Feb 10, 12:24
Lynn<'3: ohh, hmm blog changed link :) http://www.laogong-n-i-will-lastt-040909.blogspot.com/ Lurvs! /-
Replied: Alright ! (:

7 Feb 10, 12:24
Lynn<'3: anyway tag tag, hehehzxc! <'3
Replied: Thanks for tagging! :D

7 Feb 10, 12:26
Lynn<'3: lastt longg !
Replied: Okays! ^^

7 Feb 10, 12:29
Mew: Of course I still remember you ! :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~ ^^
Replied: Phew~ Thought you forgotten me already. LOL C:

7 Feb 10, 17:01
Michelle.: Nuer, my new link. :)
Replied: You're relinked , mummy (:

7 Feb 10, 18:11
♥ Letitia,: Twinny eh twinny! :D chiobubu. Haha. (L)
Replied: Hi Twinnnnnyyyy! (: Hahah , i'm not ^^

7 Feb 10, 19:58
Vanessalws: NO LA. Um I Got U. ^^
Replied: Oh , haha (:

7 Feb 10, 20:45
harry: Hey yo, tagtag thx ar :)
Replied: Yo! (: Thanks! ^^