Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Sunday, March 28, 2010

心痛比快乐更真实 , 爱为何这样的讽刺.



After i've know your answer , i cried like nobody
business. Maybe you didn't know how much i hurt ,
how i feels , how badly i cried because of you.
You'll never knows how much i love you.
I'm having an insane brokedown while writing
this. My heart is hurt , it feels like there
are millions , billions of knifes cutting through into
pieces. Maybe this is my retribution of hurting you guys?
So i'm having it now? People asked me to give up on
you , but i just can't. I just kept on thinking
all those wonderful memories that we have in the past.
I wanted you back , but i know that , it is impossible.
Maybe i should let you go and enjoy your life without
me. I'm sorry for hurting you last time.
I regretted but so ? Even i regretted , it's already too late.
& I know that it's been a month after we broke , i thought
i can erase you from my mind , but in the end , i failed.
I'm trying so hard but end up i still unable to , so i decided not to.
And now , i'm deeply hurt by your words.
Boy , I can only tell you this , iloveyou and
i doesn't want to give up any hope on you.

Dedicate to CandyLove ,
thanks CandyLove , when i'm down just now.
You're always there for me to cheer me up. (:
Really thanks alot , (insert many hearts!) ♥
And i'll promise you not to cry anymore kkay? (I'll try. (: )

Dedicate to LihYii ,
hey girl , thanks for sharing your problems and
cheered me up just now. I appreciated much (:
You helped me alot just now. Thanks.
I'm trying my best not to cry but i failed to.
The only thing that i wanted to tell you is ,
no matter what happen , you must always be happy and smile more kkay?

Dedicate to JunPing & Joseph ,
hi guys , thanks for making me laugh when both of you
had a dance of "Sorry Sorry" & "The Pink Panther" dance.
Haha , it's really making me lol. (:
Both of you are so retarded and cute. :D
& Thanks for being there for me , like you told me just now ,
i can call you and tell you what had happened to me.
But really sorry that i've no mood to chat on the phone ):
Anyway , we're meeting tomorrow right?
Hah , so see you guys tomorrow! :D