Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why do people treasure one another, only when time is running out ?



What you see is what you get , i just saw you passed by, so now you're mine.

Hey Lovez ,
i'm back to blog again. Nothing much to post about.
Just a short dedications to dearest Baby. ^^
Anyway , i'm gonna rot today at home again. Sigh.
But Baby is gonna accompany me to message the whole dayyy. Weee~ (:
I'm getting insomia last night again , & i'm sleeping @ 12plus - 1plus
every night. Omg , i can't stand it manzx. >:
But thanks to Baby , as he taught me the method so i can sleep soundly.
Heh (: <3 School tomorrow , bored ttm.
But i guess there's post exams activities & checking of exam scrips.
Gosh , i'm gonna fail those papers manzx! ):<
Okay , whatever. I don't bother to care anymore. :x
Anyway , i've changed my url. Relink peeps <:

--

Baby , i've saw your blog. Thanks for the sweet post kkay.
Love you ttm (L) Just like what you've said , I've gone through lots of failed
r/s last time , & you had gone through it too.
I can understand how you feel. But that's the past ,
& we should put it aside isn't it ?
We should treasure our r/s now and this time round ,
i'm sure that our r/s will not fail kkay?
Though , there will be many obstacles in the future but
we will overcome it together. (:
I'm lucky to have such a good boyf like you , my dear <:

Lastly , iloveyouuuuu to the max core ! ♥

Tags replied:

15 May 10, 23:25
Vanessalws: Hehe wo ye hen xiang ni. ^^
Replied: Hehe :D

16 May 10, 03:33
Stephen: Erm...now I thought about it...yup!
I agreed tat bang suit u beeter :) taggeds:D
Replied: Hahaha , yeah (:

16 May 10, 10:34
JOCELYNnqx: TEA ! you working ah ?! wa ! so good . never jio !!
Replied: No luh , i'm not working already. Maybe i wait till
december or what then i work. (: