

As usual , meet cliques in the morning before
going for cca. 4 hours of practice , learnt new song.
Cca released at 5plus pm. Rebecca , Yunpin and Zhihui
went off first so left Jocelyn and i.
Helped teacher to think of what to design for the notice board.
Aftermath , went to the foyer to slack a while and hsh @ 6pm.
Skipping Cca tomorrow as i'm going out to town
with the same old peopleeeee~! :D
--
Baby , thanks for your " iloveyou " in your blog. Hahahah.
iloveyou lotslotslots kkay! :D
& I'm meeting you tomorrowwww , like finally isn't it?
Hah , imissyou badly uh! ): And hopefully , everything will be
fine tomorrow yeah. :D
Tags replied:
1 Jun 10, 22:08
Vanessalws: ARGH! I MISS YOU EFFING MUCH!
I wanna talk to you :( *Cries.
Replied: Hahaha , meet up soon then! :D
2 Jun 10, 01:56
Stephen: Lol hearts u wat time go pasar malam de?
haha nv saw u.haha I aso noob wat!ytd then dl de
and I aready addicted to it:)hope u don follow my steps:S
Replied: Erm , morning or afternoon. I not sure. :/
Nah~ I'm not addicted as i didn't played for days. LOL.
2 Jun 10, 11:00
Yumiko's: Tags, sweety :D
Replied: Thanks.
2 Jun 10, 11:00
Yumiko's: thanks for the relink! <3
Replied: You're welcome. (:
2 Jun 10, 20:49
Yumiko's: Cheerup sweety! (:
Replied: Alright. <:
2 Jun 10, 20:50
Yumiko's: Problems can be solve the bery 1 day, dun give up !
Replied: Okay , noted!
