Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Sunday, June 20, 2010

It always takes awfully long time to understand unbelievably simple things.



"I know it seems like I’m this strong person who
can get through anything, but inside I’m fragile.
I’ve had so many things thrown at me, and each one
has only made a crack. What I’m afraid of is shattering."


Rotting @ home today.
Went for hair treatment just now and it cost me 30$.
Kinda satisfied with it now.
Going to have dinner @ compass point later.
Cca tomorrow. ):
Lastly , my tagboard is dead. ._.
Nobody is tagging me now , sad case.
Plus my advs , lesser people is clicking it. My god.
People people , please kindly click my nuffnang please. Tyvm. (: