
Happy 3rd Month Anniversary BabyBoy (: !
Yes , finally it's our 3rd month anniversary
after severals of tiffs and misunderstandings.
We had been together for 3 months , and this 3 months ,
you had taught me lots of things. (:
I appreciated that alot okay.
Baby , i am really glad to have you by my side.
You made me feel happy by your side , you never failed
to make me smile & you made my love increased everyday we meet.
Dearest , i just can't decribe how much i love you . And i only
can say that i love you more than i can say.
Everything that you had done , i really feel so honoured.
Like that time , you sacrificed your umbrella to me because
you do not want me to fall sick and get drenched in the rain.
Baby , thanks for everything that you had done okay.
I will treasure and cherish the time that we spent together. ^^
Baby , I'd run a thousand miles just to meet you.
I will sacrifice everything for you , i will make you happy everyday
we meet , i will love you forever. And lastly , my love for you
will keep on increase rather than decrease. C:
I love you ttm Baby ! ♥
Anyway , as usual , went back to school for practice today.
Was damn tired ttm ! ):< Cca ended @ 12.30pm so
went to Centre to have lunch with Rebecca & Yunpin.
After lunch , went to slack @ 10plus.
Went up to Rebecca's house and sent Yunpin to the bus-stop.
Home shit home @ 3plus pm.
Went to Amk Hub with parents and sister just now.
Didn't buy anything. D:
But heard from Daddy that he is going to get me a new phone
next month as my contract is up. :D
I'm so wanna get HD Viva2 ! (Y)
Will update tomorrow. <:
People , click my nuffnang alright ! Heh. :B
