
Kkay , lacks of update ever since that day .
Mood was not really good this 4 days .
& I've been skipping recess and lunch for the past 4
days . Seriously , i've no appetite at all .
Alright , i shouldn't write everything here ,
but i think i should . I don't wanna hide everything
in my heart anymore ): The more i didn't type it here ,
the more i will think and cry again ):
Anyway , i've been crying for the past 4 days .
I thought i could forget those memories and most importantly ,
i could forget you . But i don't know why i can't ...
When i was walking home just now , i just kept on thinking
of the road we used to walk together , those memories that we've
shared together . You tell me , how am i gonna forget you in just a
few days ? Maybe you can , cause maybe you have your girl who likes .
But i can't , 5 months is way too long .
I hate those memories , seriously . But i hate myself even more ,
cause i just can't forget you . >< I seriously don't know why .
Yesterday , I thought that i've sort out my thoughts ,
i told myself to give up and focus my studies .
But i don't know why when i'm alone studying , i just kept on
thinking about you . & tears will start flowing down my cheeks .
Seriously , FML . -'-
Anyway , thanks Vivian and Jess for the past few days . <3
And Xueying , Yeeswen and Amanda for today's study session . (:
