Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall in love with someone by their personality, not their appearance.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love is like a puzzle. But for some , its bigger than the others.
& It might take longer time to piece them together.


I'm rotting @ home today for 24/7 ! :B
Anyway , people , do support my blogshop please !
Cause i need money urgently for shopping yeah ! :x
Going out to town with my lovely people tomorrow ,
hopefully it will be fun yeah .
Anyway , shall reply tags now .

Tags Replied :

Jocelyn: Sure . <3
PSP: Friend recommend . (:
Yeeswen!: HAHA ! What sia ! I'm a guaikia okayyy ! :D
BabyDaughter: Hihihi . ^^
Vanessalws: HELLO ! :B
LynnLaura, 06's.: Alright ! *winks !
LynnLaura, 06's.: Hahahah ! Thannnnks !
Yeeswen!: Nope but going to ! :P I know you jealous ! HAHA .
LynnLaura, 06's.: Hehehe C: