Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Monday, December 27, 2010

You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you and all you know and how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you


Baby, I miss you ):. So much, you're not here for me now, I keep
Browsing through our texts . I miss you so much, Browsing our texts
doesnt help. It makes me miss you even more, Our outings, Our late night
talks, Jokes, Bully each other, You know your the person who means most to me,
I love you loads my dear, You make my world go round, Everyday ,
I have something to look forward to, Youuu, Spending time with
each other, Your coming back on Thursday. YOU DIDNT TELL ME WHAT TIME, ):
I hope time flies faster i cant stand it anymore , seriously. I rather
have a person here bothering me then not here at all. Baby, How i wish
i could overseas call you or just text, Everytime, I feel like just texting
you. ): You must be having fun now, Takecare okay, Before you went you were
abit sick. I hope you're better now, I love you baby, I love you loads,
My dearest Babygirl. <: