10042010,♥
Baby, do you know you mean alot to me, Maybe sometimes
I dont show it. But I really do, Cant you see from my actions?
Im trying my best to be a perfect boyfriend. But maybe i cant,
But im seriously trying my dear, After i saw your text last night,
I reflected on myself. I know maybe im not good enough for you,
Im sorry. But i'll change okay? Like i did that time. I realised, Maybe
im not giving you enough love, care, concern. I admit sometimes i did
lie or keep things from you because i didnt want you to get hurt or sad,
You know that i've sacrificed alot for you but didnt ask anything in return
right? I'm doing all these because i seriously love you out from my heart,
When you're out with me, Your always sad, Not even happy. Always. You
think i don't want to make you happy? I always make things worse, Make you
more sad, angry, disappointed, We've been together for almost 9months already,
Have you ever felt happy when we went out? I know im a fucking lousy boyfr okay,
Everything i do, either you dont like, or is wrong, When we went out, Seriously,
Ive never seen you really happy before, Im sorry, Maybe im just not good enough for you..
9 months together, How many months out of the 9 have you felt it was a good month with
me? I know what you want me to do, I said i will do it, But in the end i didnt, Sorry.
I guess, im really not good enough for you.
