

Hi readers, I'm back to blog.
School starts on Monday, which is 9th Jan.
Anyway, I'm from Simei ITE, please say hi to me when you saw me next time! ^^
It was kinda fine to me. But I was nervous and yet
kind of excited because it will be a new environment,new
friends and so on. Went back to lyss to get back my O level
MT results and I got C. Kinda disappointed but it's okay since
I'm not in Sec 5 anymore. And yeah, this was the 4th day of school
today as there's no school yesterday. Met new friends. one of them
was Sara, she was a sweet and friendly person to me. <:
Next was Clement and Christopher. And yes! When I saw Christ the first
day, he looked like Ian Fang. Gosh, I think there's 95% that they looked alike.
Haha, alright. Shall stop here now.
It was kinda fine to me. But I was nervous and yet
kind of excited because it will be a new environment,new
friends and so on. Went back to lyss to get back my O level
MT results and I got C. Kinda disappointed but it's okay since
I'm not in Sec 5 anymore. And yeah, this was the 4th day of school
today as there's no school yesterday. Met new friends. one of them
was Sara, she was a sweet and friendly person to me. <:
Next was Clement and Christopher. And yes! When I saw Christ the first
day, he looked like Ian Fang. Gosh, I think there's 95% that they looked alike.
Haha, alright. Shall stop here now.
