Alot of things in my mind , but i would like to
overcome everything . I would give it a try no matter what.
Baby , lets overcome everything together alright?
I know that you have been worrying about me and my friends.
But now i guess its over among us? And its settled.
Don't worried about us anymore okay? Promise me (:
I'm really feel sorry for you , cause you are the one who is the
most innocent one and yet you are sad when you saw that i'm sad )':
And i will promise you that i wont hurt myself and cry anymore.
So do you , dont worry about me too okay?
This evening when told you that i'm crying and slashing my wrist ,
you told me not too . But at that time , i ignore you as i'm moody.
So so so sorry about that , plus i hang up you phone call
at that time , as i don't really feel like talking after so many things
had happened in just two days time ... D;
And when i've saw your long and touching message that you had sent
me , i did cry because i've noticed that i have a good boy-f .
And i will not lose you from today onwards.
I only want to tell you that iluvyou . ♥
I told myself to be strong and do not cry
or hurt myself no matter what.
I told myself to be brave and overcome obstacles
myself. No point crying as there's nothing help at all.
I promise you , baby <3
