Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Thursday, September 10, 2009

One word to say, sorry.
I've forgotten everything so i hope you guys
can forget everything too. Alright ?
And we shall start a new life , no more quarrelings or whatever k?
I still remember those days that we are happy so i really
hope that those days can happen again when school reopen.
I will change my attitude all these when the new term began
and i do agree my attitude really sucks. So sorry yeah?
I know that you guys had forgiven me . ):
But i still wanna say i'm sorry.

Start a new life , threw away the sucky life.
Be happy , be cheerful , be hyper .
Threw away all those unhappiness.