Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Friday, October 2, 2009

Been searching for blogskins , but can't find one that is nice ):
Anybody can recommend one for me please?
I will be much much appreciate ^^
Yesterday had English & Mother Tongue paper 1 (:
Quite easy , but i made an error for my chinese letter writing -.-
I wrote the address wrong! What the -'- ?!?!
Okay , forget it . Its the past (:
Today , 021009 , went out with cliques to central
after school to do our art.
And i swear that the art is freaking me out ! ><
Its so freaking difficult can?
Went to market to take photos for First Hand Observation Studies (:
Lover will print for me tomorrow when she go out .
Thanks Lover <3!
Home sweet home early today , reached home around 3+ pm <:
Next thursday exams! Omfg , i really really need to buck up
for my maths manzxz!
It's so poor can! Especially my algebras -.=
It is so .....
Okay whatever , don't feel like continue my post anymore.
What is my mood now?
Shagged ? Moody?
I don't really know what am i feeling now.
I'm stress! Seriously stress!
Really feel like breaking down right now >':
Who can help me???