Hello peepos!
Back to my post again. :D
This few days papers was fine only for mother tongue , and maths -.-
Mother tongue so freaking difficult can?!
And , and maths! This paper freak me out manzxzx! ><
Screw paper! So fxcking difficult.
My god , I will flung my Maths Paper Two. T.T
But luckily , geography was an easy paper (:
Hope that i will pass. Lols.
Ohyeah! Almost forgotten about my art !
I've not do my art yet ! Goshhhhh!!
& Monday is having art exam! Wtf !
I'm stress , stress , stress and stress ! D:
I seriously hate exams hardcore !
Monday having maths paper 1 and art .
Tuesday having Literature and Design & Technology.
Wednesday having history.
LASTLY! Thurs having science.
And i SWEAR that i will flung my Maths paper 1 , history , dnt and science!
Fxck , fxck , fxck ! I want to have my EOY to end now manxzx!

