
Finally ! I'm backkkk from mia!
Hahah! I've been 12345... years never touch my computer ready ! :D
IMissMyComputer badly manzxzx ! ):
Hmmmm , today had my Science Paper , quite fine.
Hope that i can pass in flying colours ><
Lols , ended at around 10am.
Went home change and meet baby at 11+. (:
Walked to WhiteSand and bus-ed to amk.
Had a fun day with baby today !
Meluvdieyou luh ! Hehehe :D
8 more days to our second anniversary already oh !
One more thing , baby , get well soon alright?
Don't let me worry too much kkay? (:
Hmmm , tomorrow having post activities.
Sucha boring day but end at 12 pm . <:
Hahahs , meeting baby tml !
Ohya ! And and meluvElmoStead super super much manzxzx!
Hahahah! ♥ 101009 ! I will remember this important day !
:D My ElmoStead is a babe , she is damn freaking chio can!
LOL! Elmostead , i know you saw this post will be honoured man!
Hahah , joking :D Okay okay , iluvyou BIGBIG timeeee ! <3

