

Out with Catherine, Terence and Gobi last Saturday after
looking for jobs with Des. Had a great with darling babyg on that day.
I just hope that you'll see this,
it's been 4 days already and everything seems to be fine to you.
Like what I've told you, I made that decision because I know that
you will get distracted by relationship stuffs because you're having your O's now
and I'm afraid that I will be a burden of your's.
But since you said that we're over and you had enough,
I should just give up and move on with my life.
Maybe this is the biggest mistake I've done to leave you, but maybe
it's better for you since you are doing fine without my presence too.
Although, I admit that this 1 year 6 months plus memories is still in
my mind but I'll still try my best to forget about it.
Some times, I do miss you, and I tends to over think at night.
Till now, I feel like asking you if you still miss me or even love me.
I know you've changed but this problem lies on me, I guess?
It's seriously hurt when you're talking to girls on twitter,
jealousy hurt. It's like a drug and it can kill me any time.
But I just hope that you'll find some girl who is so much better than me.
Anyway, I'm speechless, I can only tell you that I still love you.
Just wish all the best for your O level dude. (:
