Your's Truly .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RachelleIsabella. ☮♠.
17'teen.
Brothers & Sisters are my happy pills! ♥


Facebook Twitter Tumblr

free hit counter
free hit counter

Monday, October 10, 2011

Without you, I won't be here anymore.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We had been together for 1 year & 6 months, and I will not forget what the things you had done for me. Babyboy, I'm so glad to have you again. Our relationship had broken up but you are the one who rebuild this relationship again. People might said that I'm foolish to accept you again after you've hurt me but i know that everyone deserved a second chance. Even though you had broke my heart once, but I know that you will mend my broken heart by putting it back pieces by pieces. Thanks for being there for me whenever I need you. Happy 1 year & 6 months Darling. Loveyou Boy. ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Caught Real Steel with Sister and Sean. Awesome movie, rate it 6/5.
Ju-beat and played basketball before movie. LOL.
Had a great day today. (: